Simply Way to Read PDF on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
We all know that Apple's iDevices is a perfect devices for reading eBooks. No matter iPhone 4/3G or the new iPad, iPhone 4s, iPod touch 4, etc. All of these products has taken a wonderful reading experience in our daily life. So are you desire reading eBooks on your favorite iPhone, iPad and iPod touch? Obviously, PDF is one of the most common eBook format on the Internet. So maybe you've got lots of PDF eBooks at hand and want to read them on your iPhone, right? So today, we write this article to show you two simple ways to read PDF files on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch without any restrictions. You can compare them and choose one of these method to enjoy PDF eBooks freely.
Now let's us begin to check these different ways one by one.
Tips: Have you ever wondered of reading HTML webpages on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch? If you have thank about it but fail to find an effective way, then just feel free to visit this page - Convert HTML to ePub.
Method 1. Read PDF on iPhone with Book Apps
If you are a iPhone, iPad or iPod user, then you must familiar with iTunes, right? On one hand, with iTunes, you can sync all kinds of books, movies, music and more from computer to your iDevices easily; On the other hand, you can search and download various apps from iTunes store directly. So for reading PDF files on iPhone, you can install some book apps on your iPhone and then you can read PDF eBooks directly. Here we could like to recommend you the top 3 PDF reader for iPhone. You can select one of them as your iPhone PDF Reader. These apps are also compatible with iPad and iPod touch.
* iBooks - For reading books on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, iBooks is an app which we must mentioned. As the default book app of iPhone, you don't need to search it from iTunes store. You can directly use this book app to import your local ePub or PDF books to iPhone for reading. What's more, you also can purchase books from iBook store as you like.
* Stanza - Stanza is a free book app for iPhone users. As one of the most popular app in the iTunes store, this app can support PDF, Comic Book Archive (CBR & CBZ), and DjVu books without any restrictions. So this app is highly welcomed by comic fans. You can search "Stanza" in the iTunes store then you'll find this app directly.
* Good Reader - Good Reader is great for reading PDFs, Word Docs, and other supported formats. You can transfer PDF files from computer to Good Reader on the new iPad via iTunes or using your local Wi-Fi network if you have one. Meanwhile, you also can use it to connect to your online account, such as Dropbox, Google Docs and so on. Then you can download online PDF books to the new iPad directly.
Method 2. Read PDF on iPhone with Third-party Program
We know that ePub is the default eBook format which is supported by the new iPad, iPhone 4s/4/3g, iPod touch 4, etc. So if you want to get a better reading experience, you can use a PDF to ePub Converter software to convert PDF to iPhone supported ePub format within only 3 simple steps.
- - Free download and launch the program and click "Add Files..." to import PDF eBooks into the program.
- - Specify page ranges and set an output folder to preserve the converted files.
- - After whole settings, you can click the "Convert" button to start the conversion.
What's the Next?
Have you decided to take which method to read PDF files on iPhone? If you haven't decided, you can try these two methods one by one and then select one of them to start reading PDF books on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch freely.
If you are a book fan and don't satisfied with the PDF reading experience with book apps, then just try to convert and transfer PDF to iPhone for reading with powerful PDF to iPhone Converter software.
Just simply click the below button to take a free trial.